Augmented Reality (AR) is the integration of digital information with your physical environment in real time. Unlike Virtual Reality (VR), which creates a totally artificial environment, AR uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it. In the case of Suggestic, simply point your phone at any restaurant menu and instantly overlaid on top of it you’ll see what's good for you, according to your diet, biology, preferences and goals. You can log your meals with a single tap.
Suggestic's chat-bot will carefully plan your weekly meals as well as help you find your optimal meal options at over 500.000 restaurants in the USA or discover recipes selected from over 1 million options, optimized individually to you.
Suggestic’s Adherence Score represents how well a food item matches your diet. It’s a simple scale that goes from green to red. The greener the icon, the higher the adherence to your personalized diet.
You can personalize your diet with over 50 different preferences and restrictions such as: vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, soy-free, fish-free, different types of fruits, spices and animal products.
Select an initial base diet (e.g. vegetarian) and then set any personal preferences (e.g. no gluten) after which suggestions start being offered and our AI starts deciphering exactly what is best for you.
When installing Suggestic on an iOS device, you have the option to activate a 7-day free trial of Suggestic Plus. This free trial is managed through iTunes, which means Apple handles the whole process, including activation, cancellation, and any fees.
If you do not wish to continue into a yearly subscription at the end of the free trial, please be sure to cancel as soon as possible.
You can read more about subscriptions through iTunes here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Once you activate a free trial through your iTunes account, you will need to cancel before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged for the annual subscription. Please note, Suggestic is not able to cancel a free trial on your behalf.
You can cancel through the iTunes account settings on your iPhone or iPad, or in desktop iTunes on computer. Please see these instructions for cancelling through your mobile device Settings:
1. On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
2. Scroll down and select "iTunes & App Store"
3. On the screen that appears, tap your Apple ID listed at the top.
4. In the pop-up modal that shows, tap "View Apple ID", and sign in if requested to do so.
5. This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can scroll down to a "Subscriptions" option.
5. Tap "Subscriptions" and select the Suggestic free trial from your list of subscriptions. If you do not see Suggestic listed, it’s because you have not activated a subscription trial.
6. Tap the "Cancel Subscription" button on subscription screen,
7. If you do not see the "Cancel Subscription" button, this means it has already been cancelled. Once the free trial has been cancelled, you will no longer see a cancel button. Instead, you will see an "Expires [date]" listed in the subscription description in the Your Subscription section on that page, with renewal options below.
If you have any trouble with that, please see this support article from Apple for details on how to manage a subscription: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
If you have been charged for a subscription and no longer wish to use Suggestic, you can request a refund from Apple. Please note, you will need to work with Apple directly, as Suggestic is not able to manage in-app purchases or offer refunds on their behalf. You can contact iTunes Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/.
You certainly can! Suggestic is constantly learning and evolving, and user feedback is critical for this process. If you have any suggestions for changes, improvements or new features then we would love to hear from you! Please use the help section in the app or email email@example.com.